Posted to dev@htrace.apache.org by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@apache.org> on 2016/02/25 20:13:19 UTC

March 2016 Report

Greetings, {podling} developers!

This is a reminder that your report is due next Wednesday, March
2nd.  Details below.

Best,

Marvin Humphrey, Report Manager for March, on behalf of the
Incubator PMC

---------------

Dear podling,

This email was sent by an automated system on behalf of the Apache
Incubator PMC. It is an initial reminder to give you plenty of time to
prepare your quarterly board report.

The board meeting is scheduled for Wed, 16 March 2016, 10:30 am PDT.
The report for your podling will form a part of the Incubator PMC
report. The Incubator PMC requires your report to be submitted 2 weeks
before the board meeting, to allow sufficient time for review and
submission (Wed, March 2nd).

Please submit your report with sufficient time to allow the Incubator
PMC, and subsequently board members to review and digest. Again, the
very latest you should submit your report is 2 weeks prior to the board
meeting.

Thanks,

The Apache Incubator PMC

Submitting your Report

----------------------

Your report should contain the following:

*   Your project name
*   A brief description of your project, which assumes no knowledge of
    the project or necessarily of its field
*   A list of the three most important issues to address in the move
    towards graduation.
*   Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be
    aware of
*   How has the community developed since the last report
*   How has the project developed since the last report.

This should be appended to the Incubator Wiki page at:

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2016

Note: This is manually populated. You may need to wait a little before
this page is created from a template.

Mentors
-------

Mentors should review reports for their project(s) and sign them off on
the Incubator wiki page. Signing off reports shows that you are
following the project - projects that are not signed may raise alarms
for the Incubator PMC.

Incubator PMC

Re: March 2016 Report

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
+1.

Jarcec

Re: March 2016 Report

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: March 2016 Report

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@apache.org>.
OK, I updated the numbers and am posting to the wiki now (assuming the wiki
'save' ever completes... sloooow!)

-Todd

Re: March 2016 Report

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.

[...]