Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Sharmistha Chatterjee <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/22 09:18:50 UTC

Uploading files to Apache

Hello,

I am facing an issue in uploading a file to APACHE web server on Linux.

My post request has the following data and the HTTP response is also OK. if
I dont specift x.txt in the uri. But if I specify /x.txt then it is  HTTP
404

POST /x.txt  HTTP/1.1 \r\n

User Agent : My server  \r\n

Host: x.x.x.x:90 \r\n

Accept:  */* \r\n

Hello \r\n\r\n

The error log on paache shows.

[error][client x.x.x.x] File does not exist
/home/users/priya/public_html/x.txt

where  /home/users/priya/public_html has been set to document_directory in
httpd.conf

Please help me , I am not able to fix this issue.

Regards,

Sharmistha

Re: Uploading files to Apache

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
Hi

this seems to be a question about the Apache HTTPD server, but sent to
the mailing list for Apache FtpServer. Try users@httpd.apache.org
instead.

/niklas