Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/20 01:19:21 UTC

[VOTE] Release flink-shaded 7.0, release candidate 2

Hi everyone,

Please review and vote on the release candidate #2 for the version 7.0, as
follows:

[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* JIRA release notes [1],
* the official Apache source release to be deployed to dist.apache.org [2],
which are signed with the key with fingerprint
8FEA1EE9D0048C0CCC70B7573211B0703B79EA0E [3],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],
* source code tag "release-7.0-rc2" [5],
* website pull request listing the new release [6].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Jincheng

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12345226&styleName=Html&projectId=12315522&Create=Create&atl_token=A5KQ-2QAV-T4JA-FDED%7C8ba061049bec0c5a72dc0191c47bb53a73b82cb4%7Clin
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-shaded-7.0-rc2/
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flink/KEYS
[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1218
[5] https://github.com/apache/flink-shaded/tree/release-7.0-rc2
[6] https://github.com/apache/flink-web/pull/209

Re: [VOTE] Release flink-shaded 7.0, release candidate 2

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
It always worked for netty, why would it no longer do so?

Posted by Nico Kruber <ni...@ververica.com>.

--
Nico Kruber | Solutions Architect
Follow us @VervericaData Ververica

Re: [VOTE] Release flink-shaded 7.0, release candidate 2

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nico Kruber <ni...@ververica.com>.

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your quickly merged the PR! @Chesnay Schepler
<ch...@apache.org>!

I’m hereby canceling the VOTE for RC2 of flink-shaded 7.0 release,  because
of the aforementioned issues.
I’ll create an RC3 for flink-shaded 7.0 release ASAP. due to all issues are
already resolved! :)

Thanks,
Jincheng

jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com> 于2019年5月24日周五 下午12:03写道: