Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Sean Champ <sy...@email.msn.com> on 2000/02/26 20:03:40 UTC

HelpDocs

is there anyone who's been specializing in writing up the helpdocs?

if not, put my name on the list there, please :)

I'm collecting the SVG, XSL, and XSLT specs right now, plan on trying to
compile them into HTML-help format (which has a java interface avail. for
it, for the non-mS_windows systems), and to break the docs into smaller
pieces, first.

also, I'll hopefully be coming up with some questions to ask, regarding
(material for) the writing of some help-docs. and I'll probably need to
figure out how to work that JavaDoc classlib too :)

..unnless this is already going on, or if I should synch with someone else
on it.

so I guess that's my status-report, for the day ;)

--Sean

<postscript>

...I'm one of the winmodem-beplagued.  in other words, i'm stuck with win98,
and I'm not sure if there's an operable CVS client for it. so hopefully
there's a web-interface for the FOP branch of the big ol' world-wide CVS
tree.

</postscript>

Re: HelpDocs

Posted by Arved Sandstrom <Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca>.
Or for something that is extra-cool, check out JavaDox at

http://www.componentregistry.com/javadox/entrypage.jsp

This is an app that uses the Java Doclet API just like 'javadoc' does, but
generates XML instead.

Arved Sandstrom

Re: HelpDocs