Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Sierra Bravo <si...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/28 05:32:39 UTC

Axis Example problem (CLASSPATH-related ?)

Hi
I am trying to deploy the example5 BeanSerializer example (after
successfully completing exercises 1-4). I am running the following
command from the samples/userguide/example5 directory (using Axis 1.2
with Tomcat on Windows XP):

c:>java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient -llocal:///AdminService deploy.wsdd

This produces the following non-fatal error:

SEVERE: Unable to deploy typemapping: {urn:BeanService}Order
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: samples.userguide.example5.Order

I have "." in my CLASSPATH. The compiled .class files have been placed
in the tomcat\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\classes\samples\userguide\example5\
folder. But the deployer is unable to locate the Order.class file.

Any clue would be helpful. TIA.

Sierra Bravo

Re: Axis Example problem (CLASSPATH-related ?)

Posted by Sierra Bravo <si...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for the previous mis-post...