Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/18 13:44:42 UTC

Re: Axis 2 webservice in Weblogic 8.1 - Must Understand check failed for header

Hi Rajesh,
       IFAIK, this in not because of your configuration problem. This
happens if you
get a fault message from the server (eg. HTTP/1.1 500 ) , the message
returns
through the InFaultFlow and rampart, at the moment, doesn't register any
handlers in Fault Flows. Simply, security header doesn't get processed in
Fault flow and axis throws an error because it is a must understand header.
If you can post the soap response, we can see whether it is a  fault
response.
       If this is the problem, you can do a quick fix by registering
rampart handlers
in the InFaultFlow.

Regards,
Nandana