Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Adrian C <ad...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/23 18:19:33 UTC

endpointName & endpointName

Hi,

I have a jaxws:endpoint setup however it seems that i cannot override the
endpointName (port) if I specify the wsdlLocation.

I would like to keep the wsdlLocation as I like my xml validation! :) So how
can I override the endpointName.

Reason for this is that I have multiple endpoints of the same service (the
problem infact rose when trying to instrument the services - the
instrumentation was giving out that an existing service exists..)

Thanks