Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2014/03/07 15:11:38 UTC

Seeking test files in SGF and SGV formats

Two of the formats we support for import in Draw are:

*.sgf == StarWriter Graphics

and

*.sgv == StarDraw 2.0

Neither are supported for export, so I'm unable to create these
formats from within Draw.

I didn't find any files with these extensions in our SVN tree.  I also
checked Bugzilla to see if any attachments were in these formats.  I
did not find any.

I also searched via Google and did not find any.

Does anyone have, or know where to find a few example files in these formats.

Thanks in advance for any clues!

Note: I was able to find or create sample files in all of the other
formats supported by Draw.

-Rob

Re: Seeking test files in SGF and SGV formats

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 10:27 AM, Max Merbald <ma...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> I've still got a number of sgf star writer graphic files (though no sgv) on
> my computer, left from old, old days. Just tell me where to mail or post
> them. ;)

If you can zip them up and mail them to me directly, that would be great!

I don't need many, just 4 or 5 representative ones would be fine.

Thanks!

-Rob

Posted by Max Merbald <ma...@gmx.de>.
Hi Rob,

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
All set.  Max Merbald sent me some old sgf files he had.  And I was
pointed to some sgv files in the LibreOffice tree (thanks, Caolan!).

-Rob

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.