Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Marcos Chaves <mc...@hotmail.com> on 2004/09/14 05:05:01 UTC

[l10n] Should new PO file go to 1.1.x right now?

Hi,

is it appropriate to add a new PO file to the 1.1.x branch now that
release 1.1 is almost out?

The file is ready but that is a change on the last minute - not
always desired.

I don't see any problem if the file passes 'msgfmt -c', but I'd like
to hear your opinion. The trunk version will be added anyway.

Thanks,

Marcos

Re: [l10n] Should new PO file go to 1.1.x right now?

Posted by Erik Huelsmann <e....@gmx.net>.
I added the translation which I tested the last weeks in r10949.

I'm fine with someone copying it to the branch. I can't do this myself until
at least 18:00 CEST.

bye,

Erik.

> On Tue, Sep 14, 2004 at 05:05:01AM +0000, Marcos Chaves wrote:
> > is it appropriate to add a new PO file to the 1.1.x branch now that
> > release 1.1 is almost out?
> >
> > The file is ready but that is a change on the last minute - not
> > always desired.
> >
> > I don't see any problem if the file passes 'msgfmt -c', but I'd like
> > to hear your opinion. The trunk version will be added anyway.
>
> Well I think it really depends upon your confidence.  If it passes
> `msgfmt -c` and you feel comfortable with it then it's fine.
>
> FYI I'm planning on cutting a 1.1.0-rc3 tomorrow morning.
>
> --
> Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>
> http://ben.reser.org
>
> "Conscience is the inner voice which warns us somebody may be looking."
> - H.L. Mencken

Superg�nstige DSL-Tarife + WLAN-Router f�r 0,- EUR*
Jetzt zu GMX wechseln und sparen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl

Re: [l10n] Should new PO file go to 1.1.x right now?

Posted by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>.