Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Donovan, Aaron" <do...@bah.com> on 2007/06/20 15:37:18 UTC

Contributing a plug-in

I'd like to contribute a plug-in that wraps installjammer,
www.installjammer.com.  We use it to create GUI installers as part of
the build process.  Should I just submit a Jira issue and attach the
code?  I'm sure that this has been asked many times before, but I didn't
see any way to search the mailing list archives.

Regards,
Aaron Donovan

Re: Contributing a plug-in

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
It's also worth considering contributing it to installjammer itself.

Re: Contributing a plug-in

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.