Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Christian Kreutz <sc...@gmx.de> on 2003/09/24 12:45:31 UTC

Workflow

Hello!

I created a new page in the default pub on the
second level and now I can either approve
nor publish it?

Secondly I wonder where the menue fields
in the info area are (copy, paste, delete)?
I guess it is out until it is full functioning.

Is there any plan to offer language packets
for lenya in the future?
Because I translate now most of the fields
in the authoring area to german.

Greetings

Christian

Re: Workflow

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Christian Kreutz wrote:

> I created a new page in the default pub on the
> second level and now I can either approve
> nor publish it?

A menu item ("submit") is missing. We have to add it.

> Secondly I wonder where the menue fields
> in the info area are (copy, paste, delete)?
> I guess it is out until it is full functioning.

The menubar generation changed recently. The
default publication has not yet been fixed, its
work in progress.

Andreas

Re: AW: Workflow

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Christian Kreutz wrote:

[...]

>>>AFAIK Andreas started using the i18n transformer for some things in
>>>the a customer project. I don't think he used it for the menu
>>>generation, but I suppose it could easily be used for that as well.
>>

> Looks very interesting. Thanks for the information.
>
> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.0/userdocs/transformers/i18n-transformer.html

Rather use
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/transformers/i18n-transformer.html

Andreas

AW: Workflow

Posted by Christian Kreutz <sc...@gmx.de>.

Re: Workflow

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.

Re: Workflow

Posted by Christian Egli <ch...@wyona.com>.
"Christian Kreutz" <sc...@gmx.de> writes:

> Hello!

Hi

> Is there any plan to offer language packets for lenya in the future?
> Because I translate now most of the fields in the authoring area to
> german.

AFAIK Andreas started using the i18n transformer for some things in
the a customer project. I don't think he used it for the menu
generation, but I suppose it could easily be used for that as well.

--
Christian Egli       christian.egli@wyona.com   +41 1 272 9161
                     Wyona AG, Hardstrasse 219, CH-8005 Zurich