Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jsona laio <fr...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2004/12/05 16:56:21 UTC

Questions on Building J2EE project

Hi, mavens:
Thanks first for providing a great example
(http://wiki.codehaus.org/maven/CreatingJ2eeApplications).
But I got fews questions when processin' through it.

First, I try to integrate it with a smiple ejb source
code (that I build with xdoclet in the past. It could
work ; source as [A]), but seemly it wont't compile to
generate necessary source, like interfaces. I suppose
it should be the missing of the integration with
xdoclet, but I don't know its correct usage in maven.
Hope someone could tell me what needed to be written
down . Or tell me where there's resource telling about
this.

Second, it's seemly that maven would not clean all
artifacts generated in the subporjects when I issues
command like "maven clean". Do I need to clean all
artifacts manually via switiching to all sub folders
and issusing clean command? Any better way?

I appreciate any suggestion, sincerely.
Jason

==========[A]SIMPLE EJB ===========BEG
----------BaseSessionBean BEG----------
package ejb;

import javax.ejb.*;
/**
 * @ejb:bean
 * 	name="BaseSession"
 * 	type="Stateless"
 * 	view-type="remote"
 * 	jndi-name="ejb/BaseSession"
 */
public class BaseSessionBean implements SessionBean{
	/**
	 * @ejb:create-method
	 */
	public void ejbCreate() throws CreateException{}
	public void ejbRemove(){}
	public void setSessionContext(SessionContext
context){ }
	public void ejbPassivate(){ }
	public void ejbActivate(){}
}
----------BaseSessionBean END----------
----------HelloBean BEG----------
package ejb;

import javax.ejb.*;

/**
 * @ejb:bean	name="Hello"
 *		description="Example to test xdoclet"
 *		jndi-name="ejb/Hello"
 *		type="Stateless"
 */

public class HelloBean extends BaseSessionBean {

	/**
	 * @ejb:interface-method	view-type="remote"
	 */
	public String speak(){