Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by adfel70 <ad...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/08 12:17:01 UTC

Indicating missing query terms in response

As Solr query result set may contain documents that does not include all
search terms, we were wondering if it is possible to get indication what
terms were missing as part of the response.

For example, if our index has the following indexed doc:

{
	"title": "hello"
}

(assuming '/title/' is textGeneral field)

Following query *q=hello world&qf=title&defType=edismax&mm=1* will retrieve
the doc even though the search term '/world/' is missing. Is there a built
in capability to indicate the user, so she could refine the query afterward,
say like /+world/?

--
Sent from: https://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Solr-User-f472068.html