Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2012/01/04 01:43:34 UTC

Logging issues with TS-998

Just a heads up, but logging (at least squid.log, in reverse proxy) is quite
broken on trunk, with the TS-998. Nick is looking into the issue, but just
wanted to warn about this problem.

Cheers,

-- Leif

Re: Logging issues with TS-998

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
On 1/3/12 5:43 PM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
> Just a heads up, but logging (at least squid.log, in reverse proxy) is
> quite broken on trunk, with the TS-998. Nick is looking into the issue,
> but just wanted to warn about this problem.

Sorry to step all over the TS-998 commits, but since this completely breaks
the logs (and potentially does buffer overruns I think), I backed out the
commits from TS-998 for now.

Cheers,

-- leif