Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Michel Boudreau <mi...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/22 20:39:04 UTC

Flash Player 11.2 to be only available on Chrome?

http://blogs.adobe.com/flashplayer/2012/02/adobe-and-google-partnering-for-flash-player-on-linux.html

I'm not sure if I'm reading this correctly.  Can someone from Adobe please
comment on it?

Michel Boudreau

"If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer." - Unofficial motto of
the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers

Re: Flash Player 11.2 to be only available on Chrome?

Posted by Michel Boudreau <mi...@gmail.com>.
Ah gotcha, now I see it.  Thanks for that clarification :)

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.

Posted by Jonathan Campos <jo...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 1:39 PM, Michel Boudreau
<mi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm not sure if I'm reading this correctly.  Can someone from Adobe please
> comment on it?

Stop FUD fast.

Only on Linux.

--