Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Navid Taheri <na...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/08 14:47:18 UTC

Apache Artemis war file

hello all,
I'm going to know, if I load ActiveMQ Artemis 2.22.0 source code in eclipse
IDE and then I create a war file via file->export->war, Can I use that in
apache tomcat 9.0.58 is running Java 11 or not?

Re: Apache Artemis war file

Re: Apache Artemis war file

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
This doesn't make sense to me. Can you clarify exactly what you're trying
to do?

Justin

Re: Apache Artemis war file

Posted by Domenico Francesco Bruscino <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Navid,

do you need to run the ActiveMQ Artemis broker or only the client on Apache
Tomcat?

Regards,
Domenico

Re: Apache Artemis war file