Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com> on 2014/08/26 00:49:26 UTC

Apache CloudStack at OSCON & CloudOpen North America 2014

Hi all,

I just wanted to share some activities from July/August around Apache CloudStack at CloudOpen North America and OSCON 2014.

CloudOpen North America 2014 (Aug 19-22): https://www.flickr.com/photos/126539574@N08/sets/72157646852711652/

Thank you to the volunteers from the community (David Bierce, David Hoffman, Nick Sindlinger, Amy Lindberg & Kirk Kosinski) for helping out with the booth!

OSCON 2014 (Jul 20-24): https://www.flickr.com/photos/126539574@N08/sets/72157646845514531/

Thanks to volunteers David Nalley & Sebastien Goasguen for helping out at the CloudStack lounge. Sebastien did a book signing for 60 Recipes for Apache CloudStack and a Hands-on CloudStack Ecosystem Tutorial.

Thanks,

Karen

Re: Apache CloudStack at OSCON & CloudOpen North America 2014

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
Ohh - don't forget this pic from CloudOpen - folks from Globo.com
hanging out with Kirk and I at the CloudStack booth.

https://twitter.com/davivagner/status/502884427891220481

--David