Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Vijay Dialani <vd...@us.ibm.com> on 2005/06/29 01:37:20 UTC

DTDParsing with Xerces..whats the best way

Hi All,
I was trying to use XERCES for parsing a DTD document. Is there an
existing sample? There seems to be more than one way to accomplish the
above. For my purpose, I was able to extend the
org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser class and override the DTD associated
methods, but these do not provide the advanced features as those provided
by org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDParser. Does any know a way of how one
could use org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDParser class? Any Sample code?
Regards,
Vijay