Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/09 14:19:30 UTC

[VOTE] Axis 1.2.1

As promised, let's ship often and early...Here[1] are the changes
since 1.2.1. How about we cut a release next week? *ALL* committers,
please VOTE.

Here is my +1

Thanks,
dims

[1] - http://people.apache.org/~dims/axis-new-cvslog.html

Re: [VOTE] Axis 1.2.1

Posted by Guillaume Sauthier <Gu...@objectweb.org>.
+1 (OK for JOnAS)

Guillaume

Re: [VOTE] Axis 1.2.1

Posted by jayachandra <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1.

Jayachandra

--
-- Jaya

Re: [VOTE] Axis 1.2.1

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
+1.

Re: String Arrays (Re: [VOTE] Axis 1.2.1)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Fixed AXIS-2021. Try latest CVS / Nightly.

-- dims

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Dan,

Re: [VOTE] Axis 1.2.1

Posted by Dan Armbrust <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Axis 1.2.1

Posted by Venkat Reddy <vr...@gmail.com>.
+1. The three pending blockers might need good effort though.

- venkat

RE: [VOTE] Axis 1.2.1

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <ja...@opensource.lk>.
+1 For releasing axis 1.2.1