Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Ignacio Silva-Lepe <is...@us.ibm.com> on 2006/10/09 18:59:47 UTC

Using Axis2 SOAPMonitor?

I am trying to use the SOAP Monitor in Axis2 as per
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_0/soapmonitor-module.html

However, I am not sure where to find the code needed for the last part of
the recipe:

------------------------
Finally, compile the applet classes and place them at the root of the war
- for example axis2/SOAPMonitorApplet*.class/WEB-INF :

javac -classpath axis2-soapmonitor.jar SOAPMonitorApplet.java
------------------------

I have axis2-std-1.0-src.zip but the applet does not seem to be there.

I changed the axis2.xml and web.xml (for the helloworldws-async
sample) according to the instructions, but after deploying and starting
tomcat, going to
http://localhost:8080/sample-helloworldws-async-1.0-incubator-M2-SNAPSHOT/SOAPMonitor
 from a browser says that the service is not available.

Has anyone tried this?
.            .           .          .         .        .       .      .  .
Ignacio Silva-Lepe
isilval@us.ibm.com
Phone: (914) 784 7003  Fax:   (914) 784 6807

Re: Using Axis2 SOAPMonitor?

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Here you go,

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/soapmonitor/src/org/apache/axis2/soapmonitor/applet/