Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/21 17:34:50 UTC

Two pull requests

https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2063

I've been using this one for a little while with a client and another
internal project. It generates JSON with a standard structure instead of
the way Mongo generates JSON by default with the Java driver. Compatibility
is maintained via an option on how to generate JSON.

https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2104

I just added this today. It's support for Kotlin in ExecuteScript. (I might
need to update some documentation because Kotlin has some peculiarities
about injecting variables)

If someone could take a look at them, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Mike

Re: Two pull requests

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
There's an option in there to generate a CompiledScript object that might
solve this. I'll take a look at that, but I think the Kotlin support should
be added so people can at least prototype with it.

Re: Two pull requests

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Two pull requests

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@apache.org>.