Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com> on 2017/07/11 15:31:24 UTC

Curator could use some help

Hi Folks,

Can anyone here with reconfig knowledge look at these two Curator PRs please? The client address logic makes my head spin and I don't want to make a mistake here:

https://github.com/apache/curator/pull/205/files <https://github.com/apache/curator/pull/205/files>

https://github.com/apache/curator/pull/216/files <https://github.com/apache/curator/pull/216/files>

We'd really appreciate it.

-Jordan