Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2004/10/01 19:39:55 UTC

RE: CVS->SVN episode 2

Henri Yandell wrote:
> * Every sub-project of Jakarta gets a subdirectory in the Jakarta SVN
>   repo.

> So this means that, all of the Tomcat project would be in
> svn:/jakarta/tomcat/, all of Turbine within svn:/jakarta/turbine etc.

> Does anyone have any problems with this as a basic strategy?

Unless you really mean the Jakarta directory of the ASF repository, yes.
The URL would be
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/[tomcat|tubine|etc.]/{ttb}.  If
that's what you meant to say, then fine.  :-)

	--- Noel

RE: CVS->SVN episode 2

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> Henri Yandell wrote:
>> * Every sub-project of Jakarta gets a subdirectory in the Jakarta SVN
>>   repo.
>
>> So this means that, all of the Tomcat project would be in
>> svn:/jakarta/tomcat/, all of Turbine within svn:/jakarta/turbine etc.
>
>> Does anyone have any problems with this as a basic strategy?
>
> Unless you really mean the Jakarta directory of the ASF repository, yes.
> The URL would be
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/[tomcat|tubine|etc.]/{ttb}.  If
> that's what you meant to say, then fine.  :-)

Yep, exactly what I meant. Just too lazy to hunt down the full url :)

Hen