Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Johann Romefort <ro...@club-internet.fr> on 2002/09/17 10:56:25 UTC

Cocoon Distributed system

Hi,

I would like to develop a distributed system based on several Cocoon backends which will
return XML to a central Cocoon portal. The portal will aggregate the answers, and will display
an unified response. Now I would like to know how it is possible to control the several streams,
and for example display a first response after 10 s, and another after 20 s with the new results
coming. Another problematic is to manage the nodes which dont reply in the required time, and
to avoid a global degradation of the performances.
Any hints?

Thanks in advance,

Johann

Re: Cocoon Distributed system