Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Freddy Lopez <fl...@unicon.net> on 2004/01/12 19:54:57 UTC

WebDav Client API

Has anyone ever seen/gotten this error message?
HTTP/1.1 501 Method MKCOL is not defined in RFC 2068 and is not
supported by the Servlet API

I am also getting this error with the MOVE, COPY, ETC methods.
Any solution?

Thanks in Advance,
-Freddy

====
This message and any attachments are confidential. Unauthorized use
or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited, and this message
must be destroyed immediately if received by an unauthorized recipient.
====

Re: WebDav Client API

Posted by Jürgen Hoffmann <jh...@byteaction.de>.
Hi.

are you speaking to the correct serverport? Tomcat uses different Ports for
webdav operations.

Kind regards

Jürgen Hoffmann

Re: WebDav Client API

Posted by Freddy Lopez <fl...@unicon.net>.
Martin,

I have just tested both PUT/GET Methods and both worked fine.  Would you
happen to know why the others (i.e. COPY, MOVE, etc) are marked as "not
supported"?

-Freddy

====

Re: WebDav Client API