Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by blasDev <th...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/31 16:23:47 UTC

ExceededMaximumConnectionsException

My acitvemq server always print error below :

*ERROR | Could not accept connection :
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.ExceededMaximumConnectionsException:
Exceeded the maximum number of allowed client connections. See the
'maximumConnections' property on the TCP transport configuration URI in the
ActiveMQ configuration file (e.g., activemq.xml) |
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector | ActiveMQ Transport Server
Thread Handler:
tcp://0.0.0.0:61616?maximumConnections=2000&wireFormat.maxFrameSize=104857600*

When I restart the server it will be ok. But after a few days the error come
out again

Real time info:

BrokerVersion = 5.10.0
Java Runtime: Oracle Corporation 1.7.0_45
CurrentConnectionsCount = 810

Client: <dependency>
			<groupId>org.apache.activemq</groupId>
			<artifactId>activemq-all</artifactId>