Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Amon van Mechelen <am...@sundiogroup.com> on 2009/08/07 08:03:27 UTC

(no subject)

I got this error when I was updating my code:

regards,

Amon van Mechelen
IT Department

Sundio Group
tel.   +31 10 280 21 43
mob. +34 64 746 46 63
amon@sundiogroup.com

Sundio Group is representative of the trademarks:
Sunweb Vakanties, Sudtours, Jiba, Vaya.nl, Evenements Reizen, deREISGIGANT, SnowTREX, GOGO, Husk Studentenreizen, X-travel, TraXs, Eliza was here, Bella Vakanza, Skikot, Odyssée

Re: (no subject)

Posted by Rakotomandimby Mihamina <mi...@gulfsat.mg>.
08/07/2009 11:03 AM, Amon van Mechelen::
> I got this error when I was updating my code:
> regards,

Ok.

--
                             Architecte Informatique:
                                   + 261 32 11 401 65

Re: (no subject)

Posted by Andrey Repin <an...@freemail.ru>.
Greetings, Stefan Sperling!

> Also, please don't attach images, it's better to type the error
> message into the email directly.

In most cases, you don't even need to (re)type.
Ctrl+C in standard MessageBox* will copy it's content as text.

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...

Re: (no subject)

Posted by Stefan Sperling <st...@elego.de>.
On Fri, Aug 07, 2009 at 10:23:27AM -0700, Hari Kodungallur wrote:
> explain what exactly you were doing at that time. Looks to me that an
> exception occurred in the code.

Please don't forward to dev@, this problem has been reported there
before. So far, no one has provided steps how to reproduce this.
IIRC everyone reporting this was using TortoiseSVN.

Also, please don't attach images, it's better to type the error
message into the email directly.

Thanks,
Stefan

Re: (no subject)

Posted by Hari Kodungallur <hk...@gmail.com>.
explain what exactly you were doing at that time. Looks to me that an
exception occurred in the code.