Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Sigmond Hola <si...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/19 09:21:30 UTC

Ephemeral node not auto deleted after change the system time?

Scenario:

1. Client connect to zk server, and created a ephemeral sequential node;
2. Change system time to a future time;
3. Change the system time back;
4. Kill the client.

Results:
Ephemeral sequential node that created by client will not delete even after
session that associated with this client expired.

Im using Curator for connect to zk server, and using its
InterProcessSemaphoreMutex to create the ephemeral sequential node, btw.

I want to know, Is this a bug of zk, or Curator's?

thanks all u guys.

Re: Ephemeral node not auto deleted after change the system time?

Posted by Sigmond Hola <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for your prompt reply!

Best regards.
--sig

Posted by Michael Han <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--