Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Octavian Covalschi <oc...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/17 17:41:46 UTC

Rescorer example

Hello,

Can anyone please share or point me to an example of Rescorer usage? I've
been googling now for almost 2 hours... so far nothing, just advices to use
it... but no actual examples. Or is that simple that doesn't need examples?
:)

Basically my confusion is how do I get to pass the list of items that have
to be excluded...

Thanks in advance.

PS: I have Mahout in Action also at home, but I don't remember seeing that
there, though I haven't looked too closely.

Re: Rescorer example

Posted by Octavian Covalschi <oc...@gmail.com>.
Yes, thank you. That was exactly what I needed. I managed to look in the
book, however in my case it's page 59th...

Anyway, it looks like it's a matter of having a fast isFiltered() method,
since the approach is to check with DB each time isFiletered is called...

Thanks  again!

Re: Rescorer example

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.