Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Bolutiwi, Olu" <Ol...@DCA.GSI.GOV.UK> on 2007/02/22 13:08:38 UTC

How to change from .do to .whatever in struts 1.2.9 ?

Hi all,

How can I change the default extension provided in struts 1.2.9 from .do
to .go or .whatever ?

Cheers

This e-mail (and any attachment) is intended only for the attention of the addressee(s). Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies and inform the sender by return e-mail.

This e-mail (and any attachment) is intended only for the attention of the addressee(s). Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies and inform the sender by return e-mail.

This e-mail (whether you are the sender or the recipient) may be monitored, recorded and retained by the Department For Constitutional Affairs. E-mail monitoring / blocking software may be used, and e-mail content may be read at any time. You have a responsibility to ensure laws are not broken when composing or forwarding e-mails and their contents.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by Government Secure Intranet (GSi)  virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Cable & Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs.
On leaving the GSI this email was certified virus free.
The MessageLabs Anti Virus Service is the first managed service to achieve the CSIA Claims Tested Mark (CCTM Certificate Number 2006/04/0007), the UK Government quality mark initiative for information security products and services.  For more information about this please visit www.cctmark.gov.uk

Re: How to change from .do to .whatever in struts 1.2.9 ?

Posted by Simone Piva <js...@gmail.com>.
In web.xml:

<servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>