Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Joel Baker <ne...@news.jb21.net> on 2002/05/11 03:09:18 UTC

Tomcat 4.1 /admin

Hi there,

I'd love to have a go at using the admin webapp in Tomcat 4.1, and so I've
downloaded the nightly release (and have done so for various nightlies this
week).
When starting up tomcat, I get:

2002-05-11 01:58:47 WebappLoader[/admin]: Deploy JAR /WEB-INF/lib/struts.jar
to c:\servers\tomcat\webapps\..\server\webapps\admin\WEB-INF\lib\struts.jar
2002-05-11 01:58:49 ContextConfig[/admin] Exception processing JAR at
resource path /WEB-INF/lib/struts.jar
javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception processing JAR at resource path
/WEB-INF/lib/struts.jar
 at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.tldScanJar(Unknown Source)
[snip]

in my localhost_admin_log.

This is with the virgin nightly build (as virgin as a nightly build can be
;) ) and, the struts.jar does exist in that path.

What alterations/setup are required to get a nightly working? I haven't yet
tried this on one of my Linux Tomcat installations, though of course, that
shouldn't make a difference.

Thanks for any help,

Joel.