Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2000/07/04 13:33:59 UTC

[fyi] XML talk

I apologize for the noise, but some of you might be interested in
knowing that I'll be giving a talk entitled

 "Web's second generation: from the XML model to semantic networks"

as part of my thesis research.

Attached you find a the talk's flyer.

Please, feel free to contact me for any information.

I apologize again for having wasted some of your bandwidth.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.