Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by "Shaw, James" <Ja...@intuit.com> on 2007/04/08 03:03:26 UTC

Lucene.Net version to get

George and all,
I got the Lucene.Net 2.0 in

Lucene.Net.2.0-003-26Feb27.src.zip

that was posted in

http://incubator.apache.org/lucene.net/download/

but know that it had been pulled for not following Apache voting
process.

Will the same build will re-appear as a stable release soon?  I read
from the mailing list it would be Lucene.Net.2.0-004 that gets posted
rather than 003?  I guess my main question is if our company wants to
use stable (released to public) build of Lucene.Net 2.0, what build
should we get, and when should we expect it to be available?

Also is Lucene 2.0 backwards compatible with Lucene 1.9.x, i.e., can 2.0
read index created with 1.9.x?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

RE: Lucene.Net version to get

Posted by George Aroush <ge...@aroush.net>.
Hi James,

My original plan was to get an early alpha release over this past weekend,
but it didn't happen.  I will see if I can make it over this coming weekend.

Regards,

-- George

RE: Lucene.Net version to get

Posted by "Shaw, James" <Ja...@intuit.com>.