Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Matus \"fantomas\" Uhlar" <uh...@fantomas.sk> on 2002/12/17 17:58:36 UTC

[users@httpd] disable DirectoryIndex

Hello,

Is there a possibility to force directory listing (disabling index
file) in some directories?

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar@fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
 "The box said 'Requires Windows 95 or better', so I bought a Macintosh".

Re: [users@httpd] disable DirectoryIndex

Posted by Mystery Admin <my...@whatfantasiesmaycome.com>.
Uep....

<Directory "/path/to/directory/in/question">
Options Indexes
</Directory>

Good luck!

Peace....

Tom

Posted by "Matus \"fantomas\" Uhlar" <uh...@fantomas.sk>.
-> On Tue, 17 Dec 2002 at 08:58:58, Matus \fantomas\ Uhlar wrote:
-> > Is there a possibility to force directory listing (disabling index
-> > file) in some directories?

-> <Directory "/path/to/directory/in/question">
-> Options Indexes
-> </Directory>

Sorry but afaik this directive only allows listing of files if no index file
(defined by DirectoryIndex) is in the directory. I want to disable
DirectoryIndex to force listing any time.

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar@fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
 then used against you.