Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2013/07/01 21:01:21 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache DOSGi 1.5.0 Release take two

+1, but I'd request that we then try to get a 1.5.1 out ASAP that updates to CXF 2.7.5 due to the vulnerabilities disclosed last week.   I'm sorry I didn't catch that sooner.   :-(

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: [VOTE] Apache DOSGi 1.5.0 Release take two

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1

Jeff