Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Stan Wiechers <St...@rga.com> on 2005/08/24 05:22:52 UTC

null package problem

Hey,

I'm new to torque and have a question. I have an existing sql schema and generate the xml from that and from the xml the java om code. The package declaration in the xml seems to be always "null" can I change that? Even when i call "torque-data-model" with the targetPackage info it remains null. I'm using ant and could do a token replace action before I call "torque-data-model" but just wanted to make sure that there isn't a better way. I'm using 3.1.1.

Thanks much,
Stan

This message is the property of R/GA and contains information which may be privileged or confidential. It is meant only for the intended recipients and/or their authorized agents. If you believe you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by forwarding this message to postmaster@rga.com, and destroy any printed or electronic copies of the message. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, disclosure, or copying of this message or the information contained in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you.

RE: null package problem

Posted by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net>.

Hi,

the package is defined in the build.properties file for the generator. This
file is not created automatically.

   Thomas