Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Hussein <pa...@hapnin.net> on 2006/07/25 09:43:46 UTC

myfaces/tomahawk development guidelines and help

Hi,

I have just started to play with JSF etc, and am having trouble
understanding how I know what components can go in what other components,
and where I put them. Is there some kind of documentation? Guidlines?

Also, when jasper compiles the page it seems ok, its only at runtime I get
an error, but the errors are not helpful at all.

e.g. NullPointerException
       ClassPathException.

Are you guys using some other way to develop the pages?

Cheers

Paul.