Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com> on 2018/08/10 18:31:24 UTC

PreCommits not being filtered by PR contents

We used to run PreCommits based upon the contents of the PR but it seems as
though this has regressed while I was on vacation.

Is anyone working on resolving this and does anyone have any further
details as I couldn't find any details in JIRA?

Re: PreCommits not being filtered by PR contents

Posted by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com>.
I filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-5126 for the issue.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.