Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Jackson Snyder <ve...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/07 00:28:19 UTC

Open screen help needed

Greetings.
Recently my openoffice writer screen began opening with the view that I
have attached as a screenshot.  I know this is a simple fix, but I can't
find it.  Will you tell me where it is so I can get it back to the regular
page view?  It's like the program is expecting 3 pages.  Thank you.

*Join in the Ministry!  Join the Yahad!  Information at this link
<http://joinyahad.org>.*

*Donate for Feasts, Events & Boot Camps
<http://www.paypal.me/VeroEsseneYahad>*

[image: Picture]

*Dr. Jac**kson H. Snyder* | Vero Essene Yahad <http://www.veroyahad.org>
*"Unity in Diversity, not Diversity in Conflict"*
VeroYahad@Gmail.com  (772) 696-2167
Jackson Snyder Presents <http://www.jspresents.org> | Hebrew Nation Radio
<http://www.hebrewnationonline.com>  Contact Form
<https://www.jotform.com/72248348484162>
*Weekly Live Events*:
     TEACHING: Tuesday & Friday, 9 PM ET.  Thursday, 7 PM ET.  Shabbat  3:33
PM ET.
     SHABBAT SERVICES.  11 AM Service, Yahad teachers & preachers., 1 PM
Service with Lee Hayhurst
     Conference Call (408) 638-0968  Meeting ID 240-482-4530
     Online Meeting with ZOOM  www.TheYahad.org
*Download* 500 hours of dynamic teaching from www.JSPresents.org
*Youtube* Jackson Snyder Presents <http://bit.ly/2cu6pOw>
*Facebook* www.facebook.com/groups/veroyahad/

Re: Open screen help needed

Posted by David Robley <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 03/07/2018 10:58 AM, Jackson Snyder wrote:
> Greetings.
> Recently my openoffice writer screen began opening with the view that
> I have attached as a screenshot.  I know this is a simple fix, but I
> can't find it.  Will you tell me where it is so I can get it back to
> the regular page view?  It's like the program is expecting 3 pages.
> Thank you.

Note that the mailing list strips attachments so your screenshot isn't
available to us.

Now for a wild guess - in the right of the status bar at the bottom of
your Writer window there are three little icons looking like sheets of
paper. Click on the leftmost one and see if the problem is resolved. If
your status bar is not visible, go to View | Status bar to enable it.

If this doesn't resolve your problem, perhaps post your screenshot on a
file sharing service and mail the list with an URL.

Cheers
--
David Robley

"You must be my host" Tom guessed.