Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jan Behrens <ja...@diekleinedomain.de> on 2003/04/08 10:37:05 UTC

RE: IDE (eclipse question)

Hi Mike,

just being curious... I saw a eclipse presentation last year that amazed me, I
downloaded a copy and started to play around with it, I was at the time (and
still am) developing a webApp with NetBeans. What made me decide to stay with
NB was that I could not find & get to work a JSP/webApp plug-in for eclipse. I
gather from what you wrote that I was blind or dumb (or both ;). Can you give
me a tip/recommendation as to which plug-in's one should use and where to get
them?

THX, Jan