Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Matt Koranda <ma...@orkan.no> on 2002/05/16 11:38:45 UTC

.tmp files after upload

I've seen similar posts but no answer. I am using file upload based on the newApp example. In both the newApp and my application I end up with several  .tmp files remaining after the action. They seem to contain values of some of the other fields. How can I get rid of these?

I am using 2.1 and tomcat.

Thanks,
Matt

Re: .tmp files after upload