Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Samudra Gupta <gu...@samudra.fsworld.co.uk> on 2001/12/21 13:55:50 UTC

Re: hi help me!!

Hi,
It is very difficult to predict what is going wrong but I feel it is conf. related.

In my PC, I use this command to deploy the services

java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient http://localhost:8080/apache-soap/servlet/rpcrouter deploy deploy.xml

look at the difference in the URL I am using apache-sopa/servlet/ instead of what u are using?

Can u deploy your services through the admin web page provided by Apache themselves?

Good luck, let me know how did it go?

Regds

Sam

> From: ??? <su...@nextech.co.kr>
> Date: Sat 22/Dec/2001 07:28 GMT
> To: <so...@xml.apache.org>
> Subject: hi help me!!
>
> E:\Program\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\examples\soap-2_2\samples\addressbook>java org
> .apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter deploy DeploymentDescriptor.xml
> Ouch, the call failed:
>   Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
>   Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
>
> help! I'm getting above error...
> please help me!! let me tell reason...

Samudra Gupta
93,Marks Court
Southend on sea
Essex
SS1 2RQ
United Kingdom

(44) 1702 329 496 (R)
(44) 7799790846 (Mobile)

Never pay another Internet phone bill!
Freeserve AnyTime, for all the Internet access you want, day and night, only £12.99 per month.
Sign-up at http://www.freeserve.com/time/anytime

RE: hi help me!!

Posted by Henk Schipper <he...@software684.com>.
The URL is the same I am using. Please be sure you have the classpath ok. In
the soap server documentation and also for other modules, you have to set
the classpath in a specific order for the server. The Client only needs the
javaruntime classes.

Be also sure, if you are using xcerces 1.3.1, you use xcerces 1.3.0. Version
1.3.1 is buggy, deploy and other usages are unpredictable.

I hope you find this helpfull.

Regards,

Henk.

RE: hi help me!!