Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Jacky.J.Wang (mis.cnsh04.Newegg) 41361" <Ja...@newegg.com> on 2013/11/14 07:47:26 UTC

(info) about lucene search performents

Dear lucene

I find a question that lucene search performent,first search is very slowly and secondary search is very quick
I use MMapDirectoryFactory in solrconfig.xml (I have already banned all solr cache for testing lucene search peforments )

Call mmap () is the kernel just logical addresses to physical address mapping table is established, and without any data to the memory mapping

Should be madvise () and mmap () match ,but MMapDirectoryFactory no madvise method

I find a jrra(LUCENE-3178) , I don't know if I can solve this problem