Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Dev at weitling <de...@weitling.net> on 2007/03/01 12:33:25 UTC

Classpath issue on mounted sitemap

Hi folks,

last September I asked how I can get access to my own classes in a
mounted user sitemap without having to put them to the Cocoon directory.
By making this the purpose of my life during the last months I got a
partial solution:

- Simple beans can be put just in the directory the sitemap resides and
get automagically compiled to the lib directory e.g. the class demo.MyBean:
   mySitemapDir/
    + demo/
        + MyBean.java
    + lib/
        + MyBean.class
    + sitemap.xmap
- But this doesn't seem to work for custom sitemap components like
demo.MyGenerator - I get a ClassNotFoundException.

Any ideas? It would really help keeping things on different places.

Florian