Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Néstor Boscán <ne...@tcsapp.com.ve> on 2007/07/19 16:15:21 UTC

NullPointerException using DefaultActionProxyFactory to invoke Actions manually

Hi

I'm trying to use DefaultActionProxyFactory to create an ActionProxy to
invoke an Action manually. I'm using the Struts 2 jars that works with JDK
1.4. I'm getting NullPointerException because in the class there is a
container attribute that does not get injected. Any ideas about this?. Any
other way to invoke an Action manually from Java code?

Regards,

Néstor Boscán