Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org> on 2020/01/30 17:13:54 UTC

FYI 2.1.8 not deployed to maven central

Looks like the 2.1.8 staging repository never got closed and released
(no 2.1.8 in maven central).

I'm assuming that this is just an oversight? Looking at the archives, I
see orgapachehbase-1378 is still closed (not released) which is the repo
from the vote.

I'll get it published now.

Re: FYI 2.1.8 not deployed to maven central

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
No worries! Been there, done that. Just wanted to make double check :)

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
My fault. Thanks Josh.