Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Bob T <rj...@attglobal.net> on 2002/03/28 22:57:17 UTC

Forbidden

WinXP... Apache 1.3.23 win32.. Perl 5.6 .. MySql 3.23.44 nt

I have read the list seaching for Forbidden..
I have read the FAQ re Forbidden..
I have read Docs per Access..

The entire D: drive is shared which holds the Perl file and Html
However I continue to recieve a Forbidden Access while attempting to launch
my perl script from an html page.
<form method=post action="http://127.0.0.1/D:/AddVendor.pl">

html browser error: Forbidden You don't have permission to access etc:

error log: [Wed Mar 27 23:51:02 2002] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Filename is
not valid: d:/program files/apache group/apache/htdocs/d:

Any Help???

Bob T

Re: Forbidden

Posted by Brian Quinn <br...@azfms.com>.
do you REALLY have a directory in your htdocs folder called D: ?
that looks like it's causing the problem

Brian