Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Iwan Memruk <im...@lohika.odessa.ua> on 2005/12/08 12:02:29 UTC

WSDL not displayed

Hello axis-user,

  The service contains a META-INF dir with a service.wsdl file.

  During the service inspection process, the wsdl gets found OK and is
  put into a HashMap.

  In the method ArchiveReader.buildServiceGroup():

>         if (SERVICE_ELEMENT.equals(rootelementName)) {
>             AxisService axisService = engine.getCurrentFileItem().
>                     getService(DescriptionBuilder.getShortFileName(
>                             engine.getCurrentFileItem().getName()));
>             if (axisService == null) {
>                 axisService = new AxisService(
>                         new QName(DescriptionBuilder.getShortFileName(
>                                 engine.getCurrentFileItem().getName())));
>                 engine.getCurrentFileItem().addService(axisService);
>             }
>             axisService.setParent(axisServiceGroup);
>             axisService.setClassLoader(engine.getCurrentFileItem().getClassLoader());
>             ServiceBuilder serviceBuilder = new ServiceBuilder(axisConfig, axisService);
>             AxisService service = serviceBuilder.populateService(services);
>             ArrayList serviceList = new ArrayList();
>             serviceList.add(service);
>             return serviceList;

   The debugger shows that the wsdlServices parameter of this method
   contains an entry for the service.wsdl file.

   Seems like this part has to call axisService.setWSDLDefinition() to
   assign the wsdl file to the service. But it doesn't.

   Please help me find out whether this is a bug or I am doing
   something wrong.

--
Best regards,
 Iwan                          mailto:imemruk@lohika.odessa.ua

Re: WSDL not displayed

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
hi Iwan;

I found that bug after releasing Axis2 , any way now its fix if you have any
chance to get source update and build the project then you can see what to
you want .

Thanks,
 Deepal
~Future is Open~

Re: WSDL not displayed

Posted by Iwan Memruk <im...@lohika.odessa.ua>.
Hello axis-user,

      I forgot to mention: it is Axis2 0.93 on Tomcat