Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Kavitha Ranga <ka...@mci.com> on 2003/12/08 22:19:35 UTC

MetaInf usage

Hello,
   I am trying to use the metainf tag within a jar tag.
 i am looking for examples and usage of this tag.
I want to add a couple of xml files to the META-INF
directory inside the jar file.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Kavitha

Re: MetaInf usage

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
<metainf> is simply a fileset, so it's usage is identical to all you
will find documented about filesets.

	<metainf dir="..." includes="...." excludes="..."/> for example.

	Erik