Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Rajika Kumarasiri <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/28 23:49:29 UTC

AMQP transport for Synapse

I just committed a native AMQP transport implementation for Apache Synapse.
This is based on the AMQP Java client library from RabbitMQ. Due to the
license we'll not distribute the client libraries together with Synapse.
Users who wish to use this feature has to copy the required client
libraries into Synapse's class path.

Another Apache project follows a similar approach
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-339.

The feature list includes;
1. Producer/Consumer
2. Publish/Subscribe(fanout exchange)
3. Fair dispatching of worker tasks.
4. Routing(direct exchange)
5. Publish/Subscribe to a topic(topic exchange)
7. Two way messaging.
8. tx support.

I have also added the documentation which explains the configuration
parameters and sample configurations which demonstrates the features.

Rajika

Re: AMQP transport for Synapse

Posted by Rajika Kumarasiri <ra...@gmail.com>.
I added sample #269 for this purpose.